Founded in 2000, Electric is an independently owned premium eyewear and accessories brand. Designed in California and made in Italy, Electric is rooted in and inspired by Southern California’s rich music, art, surfing and snowboarding cultures. Our global headquarters is located in the beachside town of San Clemente, California.
Electric is seeking an experienced, results oriented Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join our Ecommerce team. This position will be responsible for marketing, analytics, day-to-day site operations and overall growth of the E-Commerce. You will give insights to the rest of the organization on consumer behavior and patterns related to product preference, merchandising strategies, inventory planning, content creation, and consumer journeys.
The Manager will collaborate with Marketing, Creative, Operations, Product Development, and Customer Service to create a best-in-class online/digital experience.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive online/digital strategy to improve Sales, UX, Marketing ROI and Customer Satisfaction (engagement & retention).
- Give insights to the rest of the organization on consumer behavior and patterns related to product preference, merchandising strategies, inventory planning, content creation, and consumer journeys.
- Drive traffic to the website with the support of external resources (as necessary), all within ROI guidelines.
- Responsible for content management, conversion optimization and assist with technical deployments.
- Lead execution of site refreshes and marketing initiatives. Ensure proper tagging of marketing initiatives to measure, analyze and report key business metrics to senior management.
- Identify key business opportunities and initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades of systems. Lead implementation and project management.
- Manage third-party vendors and agencies to successfully improve the shopping experience and drive new traffic to the site.
- Monitor site performance and ensure operational functionality of site. Support senior management with data and reporting.
- Manage launches closely with cross-functional teams, so that products are released on time for sale.Closely monitor and partner with Operations and Warehouse team to ensure package fulfillment meets well defined SLA’s.
- BS/BA required
- Must have a proven track record of at least 2-3 years in e-commerce with first-hand experience in site analytics and merchandising
- Experience with Shopify Plus and Full Circle is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising including ROI and campaign management
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to lead the implementation of new site features and functionality in partnership with cross-functional teams and/or third-party partners
- Experience with Warehouse Operations and Customer Service
- Must stay on top of digital trends, competitors, and industry best-practices
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com